As an innovative industrial data analytics specialist, DATA AHEAD ANALYTICS builds upon the richest possible set of corporate raw data to create transparency, insights and quantitative decision criteria.
We cater not only shop-floor solutions with artificial intelligence, but provide trageted Pay-per-Use solutions for banks, insurances and auditors.
Digital Twins for the Finance Function
- Real-time quantification of risk exposure of corporate assets with our Insurance Twin.
- Real-time credit scoring of asset-based corporate clients with our Financial Twin.
- Real-time accounting and depreciation of industrial assets with our Audit Twin.
Big Data Analytics, Bottom-up
- Granular raw data analytics, instead of expensive ERP systems.
- Industrial data mining: Accessing, combining and visualizing raw data in seamless simplicity.
- Mass raw data analytics: Outlier detection and trend analysis out of the box and fully interoperable.
- Process and production optimization: Data-driven process mining and scenario-based optimization.
- Industrial artificial intelligence: Bottom-up, algorithm-driven value creation, instead of high-flying AI show cases.
Strategic digital transformation – the fast track RoI
Digital transformation and Industry 4.0 strategies are the smart alternative to e.g. purchasing new machinery or sensors. You will be surprised to see how quickly it pays off to implement straightforward and manageable measures.
Digital insight and data analytics enable you to improve how you monitor and control processes with targeted measures so that you can profit from maximized production volumes, savings and quality. We will accompany you on this path – as far and as closely as you want us to.
Customers who we have already helped
Industries that are driven by innovation, such as the automotive industry, aviation, energy or medicine, have long identified the huge potential of digitization and automation.
Basically, all manufacturing industries can benefit from transparency that can be verified down to the tiniest level of detail and from achieving the best possible optimization of processes – ranging from heavy industries, which still largely operate without monitoring, at one end of the scale to the strictly monitored food industry at the other.