We enable CFOs, banks, insurance and audit companies to identify risks and opportunities in data for quantitative decision making.
- Direct measurement of scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions. Audit-proof.
- Automated emission reporting (CDP, TCFD).
- Quantification of climate risks and scenario development for optimal climate management.
Digital Twins for the Finance Function
- Real-time quantification of risk exposure of corporate assets with our Insurance Twin.
- Real-time credit scoring of asset-based corporate clients with our Financial Twin.
- Real-time accounting and depreciation of industrial assets with our Audit Twin.
Strategic digital transformation – the fast track RoI
Digital transformation and Industry 4.0 strategies allow quantitative risk management and new business models for banks, insurance companies and audit firms.
Digital insight and data analytics enable you to improve how you monitor and control processes with targeted measures. The finance functions in companies, as well as financial services providers, profit from improved transparency and lower risks. We accompany you on this path – as far and as closely as you want us to.
Selected clients we served
Innovation driven industries, such as automotive, aviation, energy or medicine, have long identified the huge potential of digitization and automation for quantitative risk management and for enabling new business models.
For banks, insurers and auditors as partners of companies it is attractive to shape digital transformation with own products and services.